THE ART OF BUSINESS: GOOD OR BAD FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH?

Publié 17 novembre 2013 no picture SHAH MD. ABUBAKAR SIDDIQUE

no picture SHAH MD. ABUBAKAR SIDDIQUE Voir le Profil
Inscrit le 16 novembre 2013

LETS MAKE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE..

Business, the activity of buying and selling: commerce or trade has covered a huge portion in the lives of the human beings. It has influenced our lives in a great way. The meaning of business can be different to different people. For some businesses it is a way to make money or make a hefty profit or for some people business is the way to help people, encourage them and have a hand in their development.

The topic is about my views about the role business can play in the development and the well-being of children. I will keep my words simple and short.

1.APPS AND GAMES: The most common features on your smartphone. Let's use it in a good way. We should try and create educational games for the children. There should be fun and enjoyment too. There should be some learning for children too. If a child learns the hero of his life, his supermodel (maybe Superman or Mickey Mouse) died as he used to have too much alcohol then it should certainly create hatred on that child's mind. On the other hand, that child can play a big role for his home and/or his drunk father. Apps for blogging can be created for the youth.

2.USING THE MEDIA: The role of mass media in a democratic country is similar to the role of the judiciary and the executive. To some extent, "it plays a more effective role than the judiciary and executive organs of the country," Dhaka University Vice Chancellor (VC) Prof AAMS Arefin Siddique. For example, the Bangladesh government in association with UNICEF Bangladesh is presenting a cartoon show "Meena". In the serial, Meena is the main character. She represents the common village girls of our country. She talks about serious issues such as education, early marriage, unequal food and other sensitive social issues. This cartoon show created a mass awareness in Bangladesh. In Bangladesh, there is universal awareness of Meena and 95% know that the Meena television series. Now she has become a role model of South Asian girls fighting against society without any weapon. On the other hand if we go for print media, students read news for learning different aspects about life.

3.Some salt and ginger, and then a secret recipe will make broccoli taste like chicken! This will also make the 'blessed' vegetable go into the stomach of the children and most importantly it will impress his mom and dad. And your restaurant business profit will skyrocket.

4.Business tycoons who are concentrating on only one can do business on multiple elements. Suppose your business is that you prepare medicine or drugs and sell it to people. While preparing medicine or drugs the wastage that are created can be used to make soap. So, now you have two. One is the medicine and the other one is the soap.Thus more job opportunities for the youth. That is it from me.

NAME: SHAH

AGE:15 YEARS 10 MONTHS

I FROM DHAKA,BANGLADESH

Guardian Submission