The Future is NOW

Publié 16 novembre 2013 no picture RaniaAissaoui

no picture RaniaAissaoui Voir le Profil
Inscrit le 16 novembre 2013

It is no secret that we live in a highly consumer-driven world. The controversial phenomenon has reached incredible heights, so much to the point that not even the earliest and most passionate capitalism advocates could have imagined. While many criticize the current state of society and show apprehension at its brainwashed state, a more optimistic approach would be to turn the tables and change this to a positive thing. What better way to change the way things are than by investing in tomorrow's leaders?

The children of today have had the advantage of opening their eyes in an era that is blooming with technological and scientific revolutions. They are more aware than we give them credit for. Their way of viewing things is completely different than that of previous generations. If we want to protect them from falling into the brainwashing claws of consumerism, we need to raise awareness about this issue. We need to let them know what is happening, so that when the time comes for them to take the reigns, they will not fall into the same traps as the generations before them. Who would be better to do this, than the businesses themselves? By educating our youth, we are giving them tools to voice their opinions, and give creative solutions to our problems from an early age.

The Future starts NOW, involving them means empowering them. Socially responsible businesses, NGO's and Not-for-profit companies need to send a message of sustainability and efficiency. Let us teach our children that they don't need to spend money on things that they don't need, let us teach them now about what it means to get entangled into the webs of consumerism and conformity, so that they in return can grow up to build a better world for them and for their children. It's an investment that the future generations will thank us for.

children leaders capitalism passionate