WHAT I THINK ABOUT "VOICES OF YOUTH"

Publié 27 décembre 2013 Avatar Chima F. Madu

Avatar Chima F. Madu Voir le Profil

One lovely evening in the first week of December, I had a discussion with a friend who has a passion for writing poems and short stories. He asked for my opinion about a new story he had just wrote. During the course of our conversation, I advised him to join Voices of Youth and always post his write-ups here. He mentioned that he always sees my tweets about Voices of Youth and asked me to tell him more about it. This question and the response I gave inspired me to work on this post.

The question goes, “What can you tell me about Voices of Youth?”

I cannot write a story of my life in 2013 without mentioning Voices of Youth. I am a member of some other blogging platforms but when I joined Voices of Youth, it grabbed all my attention. I also started my own blog around that time, but my blog has been inactive for a while mainly due to my profound interest in this platform. I did not spend all my time logged in on the Voices of Youth platform but whenever I did, I really enjoyed it. I am not a consistent blogger but it always feels good to read the works of others and learn from them, especially the younger ones. My thoughts about Voices of Youth, what it means to me, what I have learnt from it would probably fill up lots of pages. But I would love to just describe it in a simple way. The following words illustrate how I see and feel about the Voices of Youth.

V-Valuable

O-Original

I-Inspiring

C-Creative

E-Educative

S-Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

O-Open

F-Far-reaching

Y- Youthful

O-Organized

U-Unique

T- Thankworthy

H-Helpful

The above words simply say it all. Expatiating on each of these words will do justice to someone who wants insight on VOY is all about. I love Voices of Youth, I appreciate the lovely and dedicated VOY team, I am always ready to contribute in making it better and I know VOY will keep getting better and better.

To all the VOY bloggers and the VOY team, do you agree with me? Have I used any word that does not portray a reality about VOY? What does the VOY platform mean to you? Feel free to share your own thoughts and simple words here.

LONG LIVE VOICES OF YOUTH!!!

inspire children youth education Voices of Youth