Why? A Collaboration with Tori

Publié 3 juin 2012 no picture Georgina Field

no picture Georgina Field Voir le Profil

Why are we caught up in a World of materialism? Why are girls under the age 18 married off every 3 second to a normally much older man? Why are so many children under the age of 18 used as prostitutes, labourers, and workers? Why are so many children abused everyday? Why are so many articles in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights violated? Why are we letting this happen?

Why is a question I have asked from a young age it is a question I still ask now. It is a question that I don't think I will ever stop asking. It can be a broad question it can be narrow but there are so many out there.

I am one of those people who wants to help everyone but I can't. I have issues that I care about and they are listed above. I have found out that it is not easy to raise awareness. We live in a World of materialism and boy bands. We need to start looking for solutions and put an end to these horrible why questions. I hope that one these things will change but now we need to raise awareness and save these children from a life where they have no education or a life other than this abuse that they have to cope for the rest of their lives. We need to make a change to these children!