Why can't countries be friends with each other?

Publié 27 mars 2012 no picture

Inscrit le 27 mars 2012

It appalls me all the time when I read articles or look at the televised news how everyone has some kind of defect with other countries' attitudes that one country likes to rub in another's face. Why can't world leaders put away their WMDs, their AK-47s, and their T-34 tanks and be friends? Is it ideological differences? Is it selfishness? Is it plain retribution for what one country did to another way back when? Why do the leaders, the generals, the MPs, the imams, the admirals, always have to squabble with each other? People have to learn to put aside their personal ambitions, their negative stereotypes and start getting reconciled toute suite and stop holding grudges! Why does the UN "outcastify" the countries whose leaders are despots, or are "suspected" to be making WMDs? Is squabbling the very lifeblood that flows through our arteries and veins? If someone doesn't interfere fast, the world will become a mockery, a byword. Someone really needs to put up a "WE NEED HELP" sign on the North Pole.