Youth & Actions for Climate Change

Publié 27 mars 2011 no picture nasomangel

no picture nasomangel Voir le Profil
Inscrit le 27 mars 2011

So many Youth are ready to take actions but they don’t know how according to The Climate Change “Take Actions Now” Guide published in 2009 , so in order to get started you have to collect information from Books , newspapers, contact local NGO’s organizations .

Make a list of what kind of problems your community Face , count the negative & positive & what are in your opinion the solutions for these problems. Make a group & try to discuss with your group what actions you can take to tackle the problem , Also try to find out what caused the problem in the first place?

And now that you have gathered information try to make a plan to motivate others to take actions it’s a very important step in succeed. Also you have to set a time frame to achieve your goals.

You also have with your group to spread the word using social media & try to communicate with people to make your voice heard and now it’s time for Evaluation How was your feeling about taking part & motivating others , Have you managed to make others participate , What was your effect weather it was effective or not.

After studying the impact of your plans & actions encourage & thank your group for their efforts in making difference in your community.