Checkout What Went Down On Shuga Radio Episode 4

Posted July 20, 2012 no picture

The manager then brought up the issue of the money that he had previously given Sofia. He demanded to know what she had done with it and fully expected that she had already used it all up. His hope was to use that as leverage to make her give him sexual favours.

Source: http://mtvshuga.com/2012/07/shuga-radio-episode-4-...

Source: http://mtvshuga.com/2012/07/shuga-radio-episode-4-reviewed/

We’re loving your response to #ShugaRadio! There are so many difficult decisions being made as we delve deeper and deeper into our character’s lives…

That was it! Things are really heating up on the fourth episode of #ShugaRadio is as the tough decisions our characters are making begin to affect their lives in different ways.

The hotel manager’s true intentions with Sofia really came out when he decided he had dangled the carrot long enough in front of who he thought was a desperate village girl. Since he felt that he had done a lot to help her, he thought it was about time that Sofia showed him her appreciation. He tried to force Sofia to get sexually intimate with him but she flatly declined.

Unfortunately for him, Sofia still had every single cent and gave it back. She thanked him for the opportunity and walked out.

Sofia called home to speak to her mother who dropped a bomb on her. Amina, Sofia’s 16-year old cousin, was being sent over to help her out in Kisumu. Sofia’s mother felt that the pressures of the city were weighing down heavy on her daughter and that perhaps having her cousin around would help ward off the loneliness.

Sofia was very reluctant to receive this news – not only does she not have a place of her own but she felt that the added responsibility of looking after her cousin would be too taxing.

Karis on the other hand has been living life care free! His friends pointed out the fact that by sleeping around with many women, he is living life carelessly but he brushed them off and claimed to be more careful than he seems. Do you think he really is?