Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Youth entrepreneurship represents major engine of African growth

Africa was the birthplace of civilization, but the continent as we know it today is in many ways a...

A FLOODED BUDALANGI

Climate change is one of the most serious threats to sustainable development globally. Budalan...

Who Guide The Guides?

Who guides the body of bodyguards? Who keeps vigilant watch on the vigilantes? Who polices the a...

Addressing the Rights and Protection for Women and Children in the Isr...

Introduction For decades Israel and Palestine has been fighting over Gaza, declaring their “...

Q&A with 16-year-old filmmaker from Albania

Greis Osmani is a 16-year-old girl from Albania, and recently took part in a One Minutes Jr. workshop in her country. She created a thought-provoking video about youth culture, poverty, and how we all fit into that. We asked her a couple of questions about the video: What is your vi...

2015, A Year Of Global Action!

As a matter of urgency, there are lots of irregularities which need to be addressed as viewed from...

BIRTH CONTROL: China’s One Child Policy

Today my attention has been tied to the one child policy in CHINA. As I read one article after ano...

Taking action at 2015....for a better future for everyone!

It seems that 2015 will be a crucial year for the world. This year two UN events will take place. The first one will be in September in New York, where world leaders, after the "Millennium Development Goals" (which were put in 2000), will put a new set of goals, the "Sustainable Development...

A BLEEDING NATION- The Tears of Nigeria

Just two decades ago, my motherland was an emblem of love, peace and unity. There was sanctity, ec...

In the Worst Year of Child Rights

According to UNICEF Report, 2014, the year 2014 is declared as the worst year for child rights. According to the report, globally 230 million children live in the countries & areas torn by armed conflicts. Children are facing war, violence, atrocities & violence. They are killed, orphaned, k...