Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Why Not Be A Feminist ?

The world is occupied by men and women who strive to attain a height. In my everyday life, i have tr...

Is migration wrong?

Hello guys! I´d like to talk about something that’s been concerning to me very deeply ever sinc...

If I were a millionaire...

Imagine you could invest your money to help people, and end the global problems explained in all t...

Tourism great wonder

TOURISM My most interesting topic was absolutely tourism. It was the topic I enjoyed and caugh...

Series of Hunger VS TV series in Ramadan

Food is the dream of of some people and it's the least available thing for them. Some people wish...

THE DREAM OF A LOST CHILD

Home sweet home says the lost child, Who will take me in, he wonders lost in thoughts, Seeing comfort all around him, but has none Seeing men waste there lots But none to his side, Tears rolls down from his cheeks for pain of hunger O lord he cries just take me home, But...

Global Survey on Youth

This is an open invitation to the youth of the world. Being a youth activist from Sri Lanka, I have always been passionate about contemporary issues faced by youth. In view of this I took part as a delegate at World Conference on Youth 2014, where I was able to get in touch with youth acti...

Don't Abuse Me! Use Me!

A Child is a person below the legal age of 18 years, as stipulated by the laws of Zambia. By virtue of been human children are entitled to rights which are known as child rights. It is unfortunate that despite Zambia been a signatory to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Ch...

The Million Dollar Question

To me, the image that immediately accompanies the word ‘millionaire’ is that scene in a Duck T...

Two Sides of an Argument: Minimum Wage

Is a Minimum Wage Law Beneficial or Detrimental to a Country’s Economy and Citizens? Minimum...