Ayiti: The Cost of Life

What has recently marked me as an ambitious individual and as a young...

Bonjour! :) I have been quite busy physically, morally and psychologically with numerous events oc...

"Giving is the best thing in life"

Certain coincidences changed the life of Lucia Lantero. Lucia is a young Spanish woman. She me...

My participation in the ICGLR Heads of State Summit on promoting youth...

After being elected as one of the Ambassadors for the Great Lakes Region children’s Hope Forum i...

What Do You Expect From Education?

Consistently you would espouse that this is the revolutionary time period of education as society...

How to Die Completely Empty

Million of ideas cook up in our mental stoves Minute by minute our minds travel miles away I...

A tale of tears and tails

A common but widely ignored predicament is the indifference people show towards animals. Particula...

“Who will care for us?” and more in the news this week

The first work week of September has been enriching. I got to know about a number of eye-opening p...

Between opulence and poverty

Hi everyone!, if you´ve read any of my posts you might already know I live in Chile but I am Colo...

My Conclusion-What matters most to youth?

If you are wondering what I am concluding, kindly check the first two posts here and here. It is great to know that our youth know what changes to expect and demand from our leaders for the benefit of society and national prosperity. After listening and interacting with many young people...

What is Money to You(th) 2?

What ever preconception you have about money, you must be aware that the winds of circumstance blo...