Adapting to the reformated standards after COVID-19.

Planets of Solar System

Hello World. Today I've decidded to grab your attention on the ongoing problem around the world - COVID-19. Today my school was shut down due to unseen circumstances of the Covid-19 situation. Many cases of Coronavirus arose as we were adapting to the recent changes that took place after Coronavirus hit our country. There were number of cases during the past few months, when students caught the virus and had to stay at home to avoid the spread and reduce the rate of this disease, including the whole group of the same student being sent to lockdown.
The message of this article is to remind you and everyone in our one and only, littlle Earth, to stop looking at this  predicament situation as something you can stand against by yourself. 

If you are wondering how you can contribute to the situation, then first of all make your research and collect as much information as you can.

What you can do:

1) Stay positive;
2) Follow all guidelines provided by the official organisations like UN, WHO and government;

3) Contribute - stay in touch with the people you know, as the rate of depression, especially between teenagers, has seen a great increase;

4) Use your time wisely and efficiently;

Uzbekistan