All Generations Will Ask For Your Responsibility

CCF Food Rider - Distributed fresh milk to students.

To The World Leaders & Big Companies:

If you ask these questions to the world leaders and big companies: "Do you care about our generation? Do you care about our environment?" They will says YES. But is it a fact?

Today, the very air we breathe is growing dangerously polluted. So the effects of air pollution are serious. WHO estimates that around 7 million people die every year from exposition to air pollution. Many countries are still using dirty energy. It's harder to change. There are many reasons, one of them is politics are involved. 

Forests are key of to climate, water, health and livelihoods. But The World Bank estimates that about 3,9 million square miles of forest have been lost since the beginning of the 20th century. Also, our forest are burning every year. Why? A matter of business.

Plastic pollution production increased exponentially. Around 8 million tons of plastic waste escaped into the ocean, harming our environment and wildlife, also our health. 

Today, we all live in a world that is dangerously polluted. The next generation will too. So, who will responsible? Who have the power and money? The World Leaders and Big Companies.

ALL GENERATIONS WILL DEMAND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Indonesia