Are we or are we not?

A big and majestic tree.

When I first joined the Fridays for Future climate activists movement I was so unaware of what was yet to come, but that's a story for another time. This Blog is here to tell the people that our world is falling apart, this is our own distress signal, the emergency call that nature made.

Each day, each week, each month, each year there is a constant damage done to the one planet that keeps us alive and breathing. Are we constantly going to ruin it? If yes, are we prepared for every counter measure that will be taken against us? This is the one question that should be on everyone's mind. Are we aware of the damage that is being done?

Just as a small insight in Romania each day 62 persons die, due to pollution. This is a happy statistic in comparison with other countries. We, as youth, have to start acting, to start being aware. Remember as activists we aren't fighting the people, they are the ones we are trying to protect through our actions. But we have to act in solidarity with the law, against illegal logging and big polluters. Let's make the law stronger than the will to do anything for money.

Remember, even these COVID-19 times are terrific and we will stay inside because we listen to the science, this is still a call to action, a wake-up call towards all of us. Get involved in online protests, get involved in you community (when it will all be safe), have a word to say in solving the climate crisis.

Remember, the future, this future is not theirs, nor ours, it's a future for past, present and yet to come generations.

Fight for climate justice!

But in the end, are we ready to face climate crisis or are we not?

Are we or are we not?

Want to learn how to take climate action from home? Visit this site

“Governments always follow public opinion, everywhere in the world, sooner or later”
-António Guterres, United Nations Secretary General
Romania