Climate Change - Reducing the impact

A poster on climate change

Climate Change is here to stay. What our forefathers have done has led to enough consequences already, and we have to suffer the impact.

If one is under the impression that by just taking some measures one could eliminate the impacts of Climate Change than the person is fooling himself/ herself. At this stage, we can only reduce the quantum of effects that climate change is about to bring by taking some steps immediately  

1. Reducing carbon emissions as much as possible and shifting to more environmental friendly fuels. This should be an urgent step.

2. Implementation of the seventeen sustainable development goals at all levels - global, national,regional, community, individual.

3. Taking into account the influence of celebrities on the global population, urging all influencers to adhere to ecological ways and motivating others.

4. Urging all Business hubs to adhere to SDGs and diverting to means of production that reduce greenhouse effects. 

5. Urging the global community to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases. 

6. Urging the global community to abandon the use of single use plastics.

7. Urging the global community, to look for ways in which one could reduce any harm at this stage during this quarantine.

All these steps might seem very common but what we could do at this point of time is to reduce, reduce, and reduce to make ourselves less vulnerable to the effects of Climate Change.