Climate change- A thread

climate change , a thread to future

Climate Change- A thread

Extreme temperatures, catastrophic floods, melting glaciers, heat waves and all other environmental changes are revolving around since years. Calamitous changes of climate has led to drastic alterations in the lives of every creature on this earth. Today there are many people dying due to extreme high temperature in countries like Pakistan and many other countries around the world and no doubt we all have contributed to this massive change.

As per IntactForests.org 3.5 billion to 7 billion trees are cut down each year, this is a huge amount moreover, since the Industrial Revolution began around 1750, human activities have contributed substantially to climate change by adding CO2 and other heat-trapping gases to the atmosphere. The primary human activity affecting the amount and rate of climate change is greenhouse gas emissions from the burning of fossil fuels. Together with these gas emissions Sulfates, organic carbon, and other aerosols are produced and Warming and cooling aerosols can interact with clouds, changing a number of cloud attributes such as their formation, dissipation, reflectivity, and precipitation rates. Clouds can contribute both to cooling, by reflecting sunlight, and warming, by trapping outgoing heat.

This man made disaster is what we have gifted ourselves and even if at this extreme level we won’t take notice of this situation then we are promising a very unhealthy environment, air lacking oxygen, extreme temperature and unbearable climate for upcoming generation. Raging fire, impoverishing droughts and cataclysmic storms are becoming a part of our nature and destroying our natural environment. Before our lungs starts begging for oxygen let’s just take small steps towards great changes.

Every disease comes with cure and even these climatic conditions have their cure, starting from planting one tree each to upgrading infrastructure.

Some of the steps we can take to play our part in protecting our environment are:

1) Plant a tree inside your house,outside or anywhere. One plant by each one of us will add up to billions of tree.

2) stopping burning of fossil fuels, such as coal and oil and using alternative sources.

3) Using less transportation services, these are one of the main source of emission of green house gasses.

4) Stop cutting down trees

Let's just work on the conscious evolutions of ourselves and hope for a protected future!

We have a single mission: to protect and hand on the planet to the next generation
-Francois hollande( President of France)
Pakistan