Earth is our future. There's no PLANet B

There's no PLANet B

Human’s negative impact on the environment is nothing new. We have always refused to maintain a balance with nature. 

We are responsible for the climate crisis we are facing.

I see climate change happening and I see it getting worse every time. This makes me wonder how the future is going to look for us. We have failed to realize that climate change directly impacts us and our basic rights like the right to food, clean air, clean water, education, development, etc. The temperature is rising, natural disasters just keep increasing in numbers, deforestation...

There is no us without mother nature. 

I wonder if the next generations are ever going to experience nature the way we were fortunate enough to do. 

We cannot afford to be ignorant any longer. 

What we can do?

We can still make a change for good. The most important step is spreading awareness about the crisis we are facing. Educating ourselves and others about the causes of the climate crisis.

Limit the use of natural resources only to our needs. Avoid the use of non-biodegradable products and find reusable alternatives. Choose sustainable. 

Plant more trees.

Our future is on this Earth and we can’t ruin our future. This is our responsibility. It's still not too late and together we can fight to make the future on Earth better for us and the next generations. Though this fight can look a little different in different parts of the world, the aim remains the same, SAVE PLANET EARTH

“The climate crisis has already been solved. We already have the facts and solutions. All we have to do is wake up and change.”— Greta Thunberg