Forward and Back

I choose this image because I think that represent how is our world. The black half is all of the problems that we can found today and the iluminated part is the hope, and the good actions that we perform every day.

We live in an increasingly advanced society.

Taking into account some things, in my case and in many others it is a little different. Every morning, every afternoon, every evening, every night. You could say that one of my main fears is violence, and from that nine-letter word come more fears and problems.Β 

It isn't fair that we go out in the street with fear, with panic that they will do something to us, that we can not take a walk alone after the sun begins to fall, that it is not rockets that we hear at night (or even during the twenty-four hours of the day). Thanks to the stereotypes that we find today, our inner spark goes out and causes us to feel bad about ourselves, that we must have the perfect body to fit in with society.

None of that is fair, let alone living in fear, because that is not life, and many people are born and die with this, unfortunately. But the real question after all this is "Why would a human being want to hurt another human being?"(either physically or emotionally), and from this question stems many problems that currently exist. This is a bit of what we live with and we, the younger generation, have to start changing this situation. Clearly, this will take time but with our dedication and effort we can make our planet a better world.

πš†πšŽ πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšπšŠπš’πš• πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πšπš›πš’ 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚒, 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšπšŠπš’πš• πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πš—πšŽπšπš•πšŽπšŒπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš’πš.
-π™±πšŠπšπšŽπš— π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš•πš•
Mexico