Green Earth

# I choose path B. We have been unaware of what would happen if we don’t stop polluting the earth. This COVID-19 pandemic has made us understand that. We have to stop polluting the earth and start using cycles instead of cars control the usage of factories and make the earth green.

I’ll explain the picture in a story.

During the COVID-19 pandemic Little red riding hood was walking to her grandmothers house with a mask on her face. Suddenly she felt someone carry her away. She thought that it might be the wolf and took out the Gun which the hunter had gifted her. She turned around and looked but she didn’t see anyone around. Suddenly she heard a voice. It said “Don’t fear my child. It is me, your creator. I am God. I have chosen you to choose how life has to be after the COVID-19 pandemic it is your choice CHOOSE WISELY.......”and fade away leaving a path which further divided into two paths saying Path A and Path B. Path A was full of pollution and no trees. There were a lot of cars and factories and the river there was polluted. While in path B there were lots of trees people cycling and walking their pets, birds chirping and a happy life.

Which path of life do you think Red chose??

Visual arts