Let's eliminate racism, It starts from you!

DESTROY RACISM, BE LIKE PANDA, HE'S BLACK, HE'S WHITE, HE'S ASIAN

Today everyone is trying to make people aware about global issues and make them act wise on it. But even if they act wise today, they may not in future.

Today's youth is aggressive and things like racism may grow prejudice in them. This will divide them, making them not to cooperate with each other because of differences in them, like rich-poor, white-black, religion, community and society.

And if in the future they don't cooperate with each other, how can we expect them to fix global issues together. Let's eliminate racism, It starts from you! After all it is our world which is in danger. How can we just leave it easily.

We need to fix all that we've screwed, at least for Earth. Late Mr. Dylan Thomas said, "Do not go gentle into that good night, rage rage against that dying of light". We are the most intelligent species in this solar system for a reason, there is no time to regret for the past. We must Act now!

“Trust no future, however pleasant! Let the dead past bury its dead! Act – act in the living Present! Heart within and God overhead.” - H.W. Longfellow
India