My routine as a 13 year old in Brazil

Sofia's book and pencil cases

The first time my parents told me that schools were going to close because of covid-19, I was upset because I didn't want to stay home all the time without seeing my friends. Then I understood the severity of the disease so I accepted that I would have to stay home for a while. I think what made me accept that I was going to stay at home was the fact that I had no other choice, but now I feel like I don't want to leave. 

My routine in relation to my studies is practically the same, I wake up at 12 a.m. and I will go straight to lunch, then I spend about 4 hours doing the school tasks.  And then when I finish the school tasks I read a book, and then I will watch TV in the living room until bedtime. 

To keep my mood up, during free time I watch series and videos, and sometimes I make some candy. 

If you are reading this and are going through the same situation, please do not leave the house, it is for your own good and that of other people as well. By doing our part we'll go through this situation faster. 

Brazil