The opinion of the young

People talking

Young people are the ones that will take the responsibility of guiding the world into a new one. There are a lot of things to change, and these changes will be done by their generation. Young people should start deciding certain things that will affect them in the future. This is why they should start making decisions and helping adults with their perspective, they do this in certain places, such as, in the UN. But, in a lot of other places the young people are not able to help and give their opinion.

In my opinion, we, the young, should have certain rights for taking decisions. And that is what I am proposing here. I think there should be a way in which we can ensure that we will be giving our opinion and helping others. The opinion of the young could be used to see how the future will be. Because if you see their opinion on certain topics you can see how they will treat those problems in the future and see other perspectives.

I think that the mixture of views is something very helpful because you can utilize those opinions to determine which of them is the one that applies more to the issue. The variety is important, It doesn't matter if the person who is communicating is adult or not. Everyone should be able to show themselves and give their viewpoint.

Argentina