Quote worth sharing

A poster which says, ‘change is coming, whether you like it or not!’

Hey folks,

I'm Apurva, today I want to share the serenity prayer which I came across.

“Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Reinhold Niebuhr 

Serenity: the state of being calm and peaceful 

The writer here asks God to grant him the state of mind where he is calm and peaceful. Where he'll be able to accept the changes happening around him. Where he'll have the courage to change the things he wants to change, do what he wants to do. Where he'll have enough knowledge and wisdom to know the difference between accepting things the way they are and trying to change the things he can't change. 

Sometimes, regarding somethings people are adamant. They don't want to accept the truth, the fact. They don't want to accept the things the way they are. And they are determined to change them. But by being determined, you can't instil life in a lifeless doll, can you?

Hence, we need to have a calm state of mind, where we'll be able to accept the things the way they are without judging them. We need to have knowledge and wisdom to know the difference between trying to change the things we can't and making a huge difference by changing the things we can. We need to have the courage to be able to change the things we want to change, to stand up against something for something we believe in. Just having a million-dollar idea won't make us successful. We need to work hard to make the idea a reality, we need to work hard to have enough knowledge to make that idea a reality.

We need to understand that, somethings can't change. (did it remind you of frozen?🤨SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE. I'm a frozen fan guys.) okay, so that's all I wanted to say. Have a good year ahead! 

India