A step towards world peace

Heal The World, We Are The World, World Peace, Be Kind To Another

When was the last time you heard Michael Jackson's songs "Heal The World" and "We are the World"?

These songs speak to the heart and soul and it's exactly the kind of songs we need now more than ever.

What if people from every corner of the globe, every race, every religion, and anyone who wants to make a difference and the world a better place, came together and sang "Heal The World" and "We are The World" at one of the United Nations forums where the world's top leaders are in attendance?

It's to remind the world's leaders that they can achieve world peace, rid the world of evil and heal the world if they stand united, respect each other and put their differences aside. 

This is an idea I'm putting out into the world. Wouldn't it be amazing and cool if this actually happened?

There are a lot of sweet, kind and good people out there in the world. We just have to bring them out and watch them work their magic and the world will become a better place for all of us. 

Like Michael Jackson said "Dream it. See it. Believe it. Make it happen."

Be sweet and kind always!

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe." - Michael Jackson