We have to stop climate change

#CLIMATE CHANGE

Since the last year, I have been observing that the frequency of rain is increasing day by day. Even on the most arid days, it rained as if the monsoon had arrived! This unusual rain is only taking place daily due to the increase in the evaporation which in turn depends on the increase of the Sun’s heat.

If this continues then the era is not too away when there will be rain every day, every hour and every second. There will be floods daily.

Yes, the Climate is Changing. Not slowly, but rapidly! We, humans, are unable to combat it. Private transportation is increasing daily. CFCs from perfumes are not less at all. Every year a forest fire starts in California. Temperatures have reached up to 45 degree Celsius in those places which were previously known for their violent winters.

But it has never struck us that this is not another's fault, but ours! Now instead of protesting and signing petitions, we have to take actions. We have to carpool, we have to send our cars for servicing and check for pollution occasionally. We have to protect the only habitable planet in the entire universe. 

WE HAVE TO STOP CLIMATE CHANGE!!!

Every single person on this Earth has the power to change the world. By- Emma ThompsonEm