What we are actually doing for climate

Despair in their eyes

Today we face a terrible truth, and that is climate change. A truth that has thrown man into a trance. Our climate is now unfamiliar to us, it is changing very rapidly. But sadly, people are responsible for our own climate change.

Bangladesh is one of the most vulnerable countries in Asia. Every year, people suffer from various disasters like floods and storms. They suffer from various diseases. Lack of communication system and lack of awareness, they suffer a lot.

So who is actually responsible for this?

Are we actually responsible for this?

No. We aren’t. Most polluter countries are emitting carbon a lot and we, the coastal people are suffering from this and tense about our future.
As many people are losing land and becoming climate migrants, we want a permanent solution for our lives. We are raising our voice for permanent shelter, employment, pure water, drainage system, transformation change, etc. Especially ensuring women and child's hygiene is our fundamental demand.

Global leaders should take initial steps to reduce carbon emissions. They have to save Bangladesh’s ecosystem for ensuring our safe future. We need compensation from the global leaders for the loss of coastal areas due to the climate crisis. 

As a youth, I think we should get the opportunity to take the action globally. I have something to say:

1. Focus on "Renewable Energy" not coal.
2. To protect the Sundarbans.
3. Discuss and address costal sustainable and environmentally friendly barriers.
4. Increase Youth participation and create opportunities to prevent climate change.

Don’t ruin our future by giving us empty promises. At COP 26, the leaders must not fail us with empty words and an empty summit. Actions speak louder than words. There is no more time. Take action, reduce carbon emissions, give us our compensation or we will not forgive you. 

Save the planet, Save the environment.
Don’t ruin our future by giving us empty promises. There is no more time. Take action, reduce carbon emission, give us our compensation or we will not forgive you. 
Bangladesh