Stay gentle, everyone is at war

Stay gentle, everyone is at war.

Society- something that bonds us as well as breaks us...because each and every moment we think about what others think, how they will respond to us. Is it right to stand up for our rights? Why are we afraid to stand up? Why is it so difficult to express our thoughts when they can kill us from inside? Why is this world judging you by who you are? Is it bad to be different? Is this world so cruel that it can't give any equal status to a person? 

I know, so many questions...

For a person who has gone through a lot can't society just accept and respect her/him... That person has the right to stand up and express who they are and who they want to be. None of us can judge them... If we all are humans then why is it difficult for us to act like one? Many of us aren't able to express what we are going through, but the truth is that we have the right to express ourselves, to show who we are... 

If you are a female, male, lesbian, gay, transgender, a Muslim or someone who always stands out of the box, we need people like you to change the world. If you are someone who thinks differently, who has gone through some trauma and people stop respecting you just remember it's not your fault; or any damn thing. We all have the right to be respected and treated equally. Nobody can judge us. Nobody can tell us who we are, who we want to be. It's you who has to first believe in yourself to let others believe in you, or they'll crack you like a nutshell. 

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.