Schools and coronavirus : from a student's point of view!

Coronavirus and education

"On January 31, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex M. Azar II declared a public health emergency (PHE) for the United States to aid the nation’s healthcare community in responding to COVID-19". 

From a personal view, 2020 is one of the biggest but certainly the most important year of my life - for justification the reasons are as follows: 

- I take my GCSE's, learn to drive, chose A levels and some more fun and exciting topics, but has the current pandemic potentially put a stop on these events or delayed them? Well, with the use of statistics and government information I would like to raise my reasons why I think corona virus has impacted on education: 

1. Students and staff are clearly panicked by the current virus, which yes, does have the potential to shut school which it has in some parts of the world, and also push major events in the academic calendar back.

With this being said, schools have explicitly been told to remain open until further notice which even though students may not like and staff may hypothesise on closure, it is severely beneficial for the likes of year 11,12,13 and university students who are in the median of examination education which will effect the rest of there lives indefinitely!