My Reimagined World after COVID-19

hand heart

I want to reimagine the whole world. I want that our future to be brighter. In my world, after the coronavirus, there would be no prejudice among people.

I really want to see people look at themselves and take time to learn. Take the time to get to know ourselves and others better, because only this can lead us to a cohesive, responsible, understanding, adult, and lovable society.

I don’t want to experience prejudices anymore. I want the world to accept itself and others, so that people can live in peace. I wish they could be fulfilled and self-forgetfully happy, as all of us really want that in the one life that was meant for us.

I want people not to bury their heads in the sand. Do not judge others on the basis of their appearance and do not treat their peers the way they would not like to be treated or they don’t want to be treated.

I wish there were no more sadness, pain and grief in the world.

I read and saw the news of what happened on the other side of the world... I want a safe future for our children and grandchildren where they don’t lose their lives just because their skin color isn’t white or because they’re not heterosexual. I expect people to help their peers instead of judging, to accept them, to love each other because only love can bring a better world.

I want sensible, adult, responsible people at the head of positions and in charge of protecting human lives. I want people to think before they speak and act. I really want a unified society. Therefore, I think it would be worthwhile to teach from an early age what behavior to condemn and what is healthy, rather than rocking ourselves to sleep and quietly tolerating injustice.

“We may have different religions, different languages, different colored skin, but we all belong to one human race. We all share the same basic values.” - Kofi Annan

“We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity.” - Malcolm X

“Every kindness I received, small or big, convinced me that there could never be enough of it in the world. Kindness, can change the lives of people.” - Aung San Suu Kyi

“Kindness is the best form of humanity.” - Doris Lee

“Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” - Roy T. Bennett

“My top priority is for people to understand that they have the power to change things themselves.” - Aung San Suu Kyi

“Humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion.“

A living library

For this reason, I think it would be useful to hold an event called “Living Library”. Not just in schools, but anywhere. The books which we can “borrow” from the Living Library are real people. Be open-minded and tolerant of our peers, talking and listening to each other is already a good start towards a brighter future. Only in this way can we overcome our prejudices and stereotypes. By getting to know and accept each other.

It’s time to make our voices heard, tell our stories!

I would like to see leaders willing to do change, because if they are unable to do so, do not sit in the chair of governors. To destroy is always easy, instead build a better world. We are dying and our land is dying too so it can’t go on anymore.

Just as I don’t want anyone to be hurt because of their religion. We all pray because we want the storm clouds to disappear over our heads and the heads of our loved ones and the sun will finally shine.

Nor do I like to discriminate against people who have disabilities. We do not know their lives and the trials they have had to face. I can't stand judgmental glances. I say from my own experience how awful this can be, since my sister has also become disabled.

That’s why I ask this from all of you: Please be kind to your fellow human beings. #Always&Forever #theAngelbewithyou #peace