Value your dreams

To give up on your dream is to give up on life. To give up on life is to defy the reason you were given the opportunity to live in the first place.

Why Our Dreams Are All We Got And We Can Never Give Up..

The most precious thing we have in our life is our dreams. Your dreams are unique to you, and no one has a dream that is exactly like yours in every way. Everything you think you have you don’t, nothing will last forever.

Your life can be summed up with two words: “Your Dream.” When all is said and done, whether you did or didn’t achieve your dream is the only measure of success there is.

Every component of your life and everything you think about is indirectly related to your dream, so you better be damn sure you get some clarity on exactly what that dream is!

The journey of your dream is really just the journey of your life. It’s going to be the hardest thing you ever try and achieve, and there are going to be times where it seems like your dream is not meant for you, and it’s all too hard.

If your life dream were easy, then we all would have achieved our ultimate purpose, and we would all be flocking to Hawaii to relax on the beach. To give up on your dream is to give up on life. To give up on life is to defy the reason you were given the opportunity to live in the first place.

Until you place your dream as the single most important thing in your life, you will always be wondering why you are unhappy and disappointed with your life.

Pakistan