Toxic Humans

This image depicts how toxic people get a hold of my mind and drains us emotionally, physically, and mentally.

After a long time, I’ve finally realised, that sweet, good, and cute people can be toxic too. And so, it is not necessary, that only bad, arrogant, and negative people are the toxic ones.

In fact, people who used to make you happy, who used take your side, and who used to be there for you in your tough times, they can break your heart too by giving the kind of pain you never expected of them.

And, here comes a disheartening, yet an honest twist. If a person who was good to you, and was your “go-to-person” causes you pain, then this does not mean that they are bad people or that they are negative. It simply means, that both of you will not be able to work your relationship out for a long period of time, but for a short span of time, it might work well.

Hence, we all come down to one conclusion, and that is, if a person who gives you 50% positive vibes, and at the time gives you 50% negative vibes, then that is not your “go-to-person”. Maybe, for a short period of time they could be, but for a long period of time, they would drain you mentally, physically, and emotionally.

At the same time I agree, that all of this is not an easy process, letting the person “the” person go, and moving forward. But you could make this process less hurtful for yourself by realising, that the person who gave you love, too gave you grief. And where there is love, there is no place for grief.