What an innocent soul deserve?

A photo of a young girl

What an innocent soul deserve? A important question that deserves a lot of thinking. I think if every mature person asked himself  this question, no child will be treated wrong. An innocent soul deserves nothing but kindness and tenderness. Looking in their eyes and hearing their innocent laugh brightens anyone’s world. Imagine if those innocent eyes faces obstacles and violence. They are too young to face these kind of problems. They should only feel warmed and not feared. They can’t talk about themselves but we are their voice. Everyone should make sure that all of the children in the world doesn’t experience any type of ingratitude. Any small step can help, for instance visiting orphanages and trying to hear them and help them. They need us. Any child who lost his family we should be their family, even if a child is living with a family that violates him we should also be their family. Violence towards children should be banned from the world. We will speak for every innocent soul in the world.

There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.”
— Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa
Egypt