Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
November 20 was Children's Day and I was just passing by here to remember how important it is to celebrate this day and to be able to highlight the problems that still exist today and bother the lives of many children.
Every inspirational moment counts for a greater joy in life,helping to expand yourself & move with much hope in life.
Positivity is the best medicine. Optimism leads to achievement. Be hopeful and confident in what you have, and believe in yourself. Do your best and fly high. You are the pilot of your own life.
Whenever I feel demotivated and desolate, I think of the generations of women before me who had to go through labour, fight for their self respect, revolt against family just to get an education and still refused to give up.
We did it! We've reached the end of a chapter
In storms and in rain, in sunshine and in shades
" As a young person we all should realise how strong we are, how much impact together we can create on making a peaceful world"
Hello friends, do the right thing at the right time, because the most tragedy experience is to leave your entire life regretting what you could have done.........!!!
"Just like a single piece is important to complete the puzzle. Similarly, you are an important part of this world. So you matter"
" Always train your mind to see positive around you, it will benefit your mental health and those around you."
Always BE POSITIVE !
Every positive action is a seed planted for a better future. Water them with hope, nurture them with kindness, and watch as they grow into trees that shade generations to come.
The legacy we leave is not etched in monuments but in the hearts we touch. Leave a legacy of kindness, compassion, and a trail of uplifted souls.
Love is the universal language that transcends barriers. Love loudly, love deeply, and let your love be a force that echoes through the hearts of others.
Always be aware and never stop learning it can save you in so many ways.