Our Brave Community

People of different races holding hands

Voices of Youth is not just a platform that embodies a network of fervent individuals; it is a platform that creates a brave community of youth changemakers who represent the unnoticed faces, overlooked perspectives and untold stories. Of awakened voices and potent action, as a community, we achieve the success that gives many hope, some pride and others the ability to aspire for more.

Our brave community personifies a future that chooses humanity over nationality and unity in diversity. We carry our scars, a reminder of our past, and heal them with the creativity and passion that paves the journey towards our vision for a better world. Of courage and of hope, a safe, brave space for everyone is what we create, calling on each member of the youth to more truth, love and a future to await.

Through the debates and discourse, curiosity and colloquy, we have the power of endless possibilities. We create conversation, consensus and camaraderie, strengthening our power through our fellowship and solidarity. The tree of hope, characterized by branches of our diversity, embraces you into our brave community – the Voices of Youth.

We rise by lifting others
- Robert Ingersoll