Pathway to happiness

Happiness and a girl holding ballons

Three things that have changed my life forever. 
One: Loving myself
Two: Hope
Three: Positive thinking 

Love yourself, your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success

I started loving myself before knowing about the LOVE MYSELF campaign. During my early adolescence days, I really hated myself, my life and everything. Those days were really hectic. I felt like I am a not-good girl at all. I wanted to disappear. I questioned about my existance. But then someone made me feel that I am a good one, and I should love myself. That's the beginning. Then I came across the LOVE MYSELF campaign. I started loving myself and my life. And that changed my life. I become more happier than ever before. 

Earlier, I was a pessimistic one. I  could not think about a better future. Rather, I always thought everything will be worse. I always thought of what negative things can lie ahead of me. I didn't want to move forward.  But then I started being hopeful. And hope is really something that helps to find happiness. When I go through hard times, I hope good days lie ahead and that's what keeps me going. I convince myself saying "Tomorrow will be better than today.", " Everything will be alright.". Hope can always give you positive energy. 

I was a negative thinker earlier. So I was always unhappy. Now I have started thinking positive. I have started trying to see good side of everything , every person and every situation. And it helps me find happiness during even in hard times. I try not to let sily things destroy my happiness. Now I can say, "I am fine " more often then before. Positive thinking is really helpful towards the journey of life. Because there are always hardships. We have to face bad things. But if we think life means only hardships, you are absolutely wrong. 

Finding happiness in small things is another thing. Grandiose things don’t happen everyday, but the small things are always there. Celebrate the trivial things of life. It can be enjoying fresh spring air, the moonlight, riding bicycle, taking a walk, decorating, spending time with family, hanging out with friends or anything you love. If you learn to enjoy them, you will find happiness right at your doorstep. 

The happiest moment for me is not something grandiose, but the moments when I open my eyes in the morning to the beautiful sky, when I smell the winter and when I am on my bike and the breeze feels nice.
-RM of BTS

Happiness lies within yourself. It depends on how you see the world. Your perspective towards life. 
Let's be happier. We can do it.

Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself in your way of thinking
Stories
Bangladesh