Education for all

#A beautiful house with a light ombre sky on top

If there was one thing I wished to scream out loud right now, that one thing would be the right for every individual to obtain an education regardless of race, religion, skin colour, country or absolutely anything.  Education itself is a human right that must never be taken away from a person. 

Education gives one the chance to discover more than what they see with bare eyes. It gives many opportunities to change their lives. To make one realise that knowledge is the one thing no one can ever take away from them. Education gives this realisation to the ones who think it's hopeless that hope was there around them. Education gives one the freedom to be whatever they want, wherever they are. Education lets an individual differentiate between wrong and right and one's right to say NO or YES.

With the huge amount of importance that education, a word that holds so much power, serves, why are there still individuals denied the opportunity to such greatness?

This question always pops out in my head and it made me realise how grateful I should be to have the opportunity to study. At the same time I realised with the opportunity given to me, I would like to spread this message out for everyone to see the power of a blog post which I hope may spark a change in the society on the importance of gaining education to help create a chance for the individuals who were denied the opportunity and the human rights we all hold, to enter the world of knowledge.

One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world

- Malala Yousafzai
Malaysia