Confusion

Confusion mind

Confusion!!!! 

Confusion is only a sign that your mind is active and thinking, trying to figure out ways to bring something new out of you. Everyone goes through this. It can create a whole mess in your life, or it can also create a whole haven for you just by choosing one option.

And choosing that option was difficult for me. I used to think all day. I had so many days. I just went on thinking without any action. I even skipped so many opportunities. I even left jobs after trying, but each step was worth it. Because I understood this, I quit all opportunities and was confused because I didn't want my whole life to be on that path, which I'm not interested in.

I just isolated myself for a few days, and then one day I took paper and pen and wrote my different choices and adopted a new technique to come out of this confusion. I started experimenting with different choices one by one. The one I'm interested in, I'll go along with that. I began to concentrate on the one thing that had piqued my interest. I broke down that one goal/purpose into smaller pieces and worked on it.

Don't worry if you're going through this confusion. Just write it down and experiment with it, Because until you try, you can't know if it tastes good or not. After this, you will definitely feel each step of life is so beautiful.