How can we make young voices heard? #YouthDay

Youths walking together!

In today's modern day world, we have some many platforms to make young voices heard.With various different platforms like social media and others, we can too now connect with each and every corner of our world to share our thoughts and opinions.

Being a youth myself, I make my voice heard through my writing. The youth of today can share their thoughts and opinions with their writing skills as well. For instance, with the help of internet we all can write a blog or an article or a poem and share it everywhere in social media and other platforms, to make our voice heard everywhere!

Everybody in this world is born with some special powers.Some can beautifully draw or do art to show their opinions on a particular topic. Some may show it with other skills, like singing, dancing, speaking up, writing etc.

According to the UN, "in 2019, there are about 1.2 billion youth aged 15 to 24 years in the world, or 16 per cent of the global population. Around 2065, the world's youth population is projected to reach its peak, at just under 1.4 billion persons (13%)."

With the above information, we can clearly state how important are the youth population to the world. We youths represent such a large part of the population throughout the world. 

Youths are highly innovative with their thoughts and ideas. In politics, governance, etc. youths can play a very major and a vital role.

So, you can have a clear idea now, how important we youths are for the world.

The VOICE OF A YOUTH can shape a better future for the world. Hence, it is very-very important that we all share our thoughts and opinions with others, remember our voice matters too! 

This #YouthDay, we all must make sure we all are making our voice heard too! 

Youths are the future of this world!