An important update about our VOY archive

Voices of Youth Archive

Dear Voices of Youth contributors 

It has been a year since we launched the brand-new Voices of Youth website and we’re so proud of what the VOY community has achieved in this time! Thousands of you have created sparks, blogs and poems, reaching more than 1 million people.  

When we launched the new site, we moved all the old content to archive.voicesofyouth.org requesting you to review your older contributions and to move your blogs to the new site if you wished. 

We have an important update for you – at the end of June 2020 we will be closing down the archive.voicesofyouth.org website and you will no longer be able to access your content.   

Please note that content on the current www.voicesofyouth.org will NOT be affected.  

We will retain the content from archive.voicesofyouth.org for at least one year (June 2021) but it will only accessible if you request it via email (info@voicesofyouth.org) and provide us your username and the title of the blog. Once the site is closed down, we will also destroy the database of users associated with this website. 

We’re asking all users to do the following: 

1. Review any content you have on archive.voicesofyouth.org before 25 June 2020. 

2. Copy and save any content you wish to keep on to your computer. 

3. If there are any blogs you’d like to move to the current site, you’ll have to do this manually. Please add a message to at the top of your blog alerting moderators that this is an old piece of content. 

The deadline for this is 25 June 2020. 

If you did not have a Voices of Youth account before 21 January 2019, you do not need to take any action. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via info@voicesofyouth.org 

Best regards 

The VOY team