Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Love is not something which is bound with one person. Learn to love every person in this world in the same way as you love your beloved.
Education is a basic need and every child has the right to get educated.
Let young girls and the young boys go to school. They are the leaders of now and of tomorrow.

#internationaleducationday2023
#investineducation
In this imperfect world, each and every one of us is imperfectly beautiful in our own ways.
Accept yourself as you are if you want to be happy. Acceptance of oneself and happiness go hand in hand. You attract good things more naturally the more you accept yourself.
Always remember that even bad days only last for 24 hours, so don't let them make you believe that your entire life is bad.
Everyday is a new day with new opportunities and brand-new beginnings, so embrace that with positivity.
The world is so big, yet full of so many small-minded people.
The current affairs make me feel sick to the stomach.
When will this change, how can we get this to stop?
Goals are merely dreams as long as we merely wish on them, they become goals when we think and reality when we work for it.
Don't be afraid to be kind.
Don't be afraid to be honest.
Not being afraid of goodness will give you peace in those phases of life where people and circumstances scare you.