Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Even one single person, if determined,
He/she can provoke change.
Be that one,
And the rest will follow.
I rejected the use of physical violence and verbal violence (often labeled verbal abuse) in any cases. Everyday should be non-violence day to achieve the peace of the world. Say no to violence.
With your own way, you'll find out what's important to yourself and people around. You'll find out your worth and why you're here among billion of people. You're gonna discover the beauty of being alive and why you become you
Children's happiness is the happiness of the world. One of the best things is to know they're happy and safe in life. That's our hopes for the welfare of children. I believe we can make it happen together.
We are all seek the truth. We wanted to know something that is true, not the false one. Don't spread lies or misinformation to the media. I've learned a lot from people around me that lies won't give us any reward.
We only get one life—social distancing and wearing masks is a way to keep people around you and yourself safe during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Inhale 3,2,1
Exhale 1,2,3
Listen to the hum of air through your nostrils,
that's your ocean breath.
If social distancing was a sport,
we have been practicing for a year,
Lets practice more .......
Lets be professional athletes,
Until heard immunity comes.