Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
With the knowledge of racism, gender and equality issues just proves how inhuman society really is.
The onus is on us, citizens of the Earth, to be responsible for addressing social, environmental and all other associated issues. Youth especially so, start to make changes, or eventually, the change will come to you.
Dear Humanity,

Come back and hold people’s hand. Apparently they’ve lost you and are lost without you.

Yours faithfully,

Your no1 follower.
Don't let your life circumstances stop you from doing good. In life its all about bringing change to someone else and that's how the world becomes a better place through unity.
It's high time youth start taking part in and speaking out on social, political and economic issues. There is a need to create a safe and open political space. We are the future.
"Everyone wants to be the sun to brighten up someone's life, but why not be the moon, to shine on someone's darkest hour".