Access to Healthcare in times of COVID-19: Reimagining the Curve

Global
Opportunity Type
Event
Target Age Group
13 - 25
Generations For Health

Are you between 14 and 26 years old?

Are you interested in promoting access to healthcare? Do you have experience as a youth activist or you would like to become one?

Would you like to share your opinions and concerns with world health leaders and influence their future choices?

Generations for Health is offering you the opportunity to become a youth advocate for global health and it is waiting for you!

Generations for Health mission is to create a space for dialogue between the youth and world health leaders on pressing challenges of global health to promote the exchange of views and unleash the transformative power of the youth.

On June 5th, 2020, leaders and youth will join to discuss together the topics of health determinants, global health governance, and the role of youth in global health. The title “Access to Healthcare during COVID-19: Reimagining the Curve” reflects the desire to reimagine healthcare access when youth are heard and empowered to be part of global health.

You can participate in the selection process to join this intergenerational debate if:

- you are able to speak English fluently;

- you feel like your contributions and ideas are original and innovative;

-you have basic knowledge and genuine interest on global health issues;

-you want to make an impact in the global community;

-You can participate in the discussion on June 5th, 2020

Follow Generations for Health on Twitter to find more information 

Start Date
End Date
Closed