A digital ideas platform to support child-focused SDG

Advocacy

The Global Development Commons (GDC) is an open-access digital platform that aims to crowdsource evidence and innovations from young people in support of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.

The inspiration behind the platform is to create a space for cross-sectorial discussion and problem-solving driven by young people themselves. It is publicly accessible for anyone to contribute and to use it! Governments, policy makers, programme specialists, frontline workers as well as to students, professors, and researchers are highly encouraged to look to this platform for creative and innovative solutions to improving the conditions and communities for young people.

Watch the official launch video, featuring global advocates including UNICEF’s Executive Director Henrietta Fore and our global GDC youth champions, to learn more about the platform. Help spread the awareness of this platform by sharing it with your youth networks, colleagues and any interested parties – and remember to use it yourself as well!”