2022 UNICEF Youth Advocacy Guide Training Materials

Advocacy

The Youth Advocacy Guide Training Modules aim to support young people who advocate for social change by creating dynamic and interactive training events that build their skill and a sense of community among those trained around the world. In order to support cohorts of young people who want to work through these resources together, different training modules have been developed and the materials to deliver those trainings are available for all to use and adapt as they see fit. Below, you will find two training modules - one for virtual training and one for in-person training. 

Clicking on the links will prompt you to create your own copy of a Training Script (in Google Docs) and a Collaborative Workspace/Slide Deck for participants (in Google Slides). Each training must reflect the group that is hosting it, as well as the participants’ backgrounds and hopes. Please adapt these materials to make the slides and content your own. Feel free to share your improvements with the UNICEF Team that will continue to update these materials by emailing youthaction@unicef.org. 

Young advocates interacting online on different devices

Make sure to download the full UNICEF Youth Advocacy Guide for more information.

Available in EnglishFrench and Spanish.

[Coming soon in Arabic and Portuguese!]

Interested in doing advocacy? Read more about how you can champion change through advocacy here!

Also have a look at the Youth Advocacy Resources Hub for more tips, tricks and tools to help you along your advocacy journey!