VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships, presumably starting in the beginning of 2017.

In the meanwhile, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

The Child

It was right then and there that he realized all his jokes that bring the house down, all his games and ploys that make women chase him around, all his hard work both at school and his business, all his donations to charities, all he has ever done, and is still doing, were to get people to l...

Farewell #VOY

I loved you on the morning where I turned 10. Waking up to stacked boxes of toys wrapped up in k...

This is not a love poem

It all started with closed eyes and a feeling in my gut telling me How this is unfamiliar, e...

The Beginning of Something Great

It all started with a simple ad on Facebook a few months ago. It was a blogging internship provide...

The Light Inside Me

I tried committing suicide. And it all went dark. I woke up in ICU with tubes all over my bo...

Lights Out

I always thought that that the bell that went off at the end of the day was the loudest and friski...

Becoming

There are, as Yaz said, conscious people out there. Before June I believed such people were isolated...

See You Later Alligator

Throughout the last three months of my life, the only constant has been my Voices of Youth interns...

Inspire: Meet Nigerian Mathematician changing the lives of youths

Meeting Cynthia Onwuchuruba was like every other random way you meet someone. However, getting to...

This is Not a Goodbye

I am writing this with a broken heart. I knew that this blogging internship will end one day but s...