VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships, presumably starting at the end of 2016.

In the meanwhile, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Baba I Miss You

Just a few days ago the whole world celebrated father’s day. As it’s the era of globalization...

The Closet

Being born in the Middle East means that you will get classified as either a “normal person”,...

Thank you for stopping by

Dear happiness, It was never us against the world. It was always me against your absence, me...

What about the refugees

The refugee crisis has been dominating the news for quite some time. It is a subject I personally...

The Measles of Mankind

I recently watched a documentary that explores how different nations tend to formulate their natio...

Hatred in Colombia: How easy it is to hate, how difficult it is to for...

In my country, we are taught how to hate from when we are little kids. We have to hate the FARC, t...

Building Peace in Our Hearts and Minds

In the newly formed tarpaulin encampments in the Nepali hill districts North of Kathmandu, which h...

Survivor

Hello! I’m Enana Hermez, I’m 20 years old and I’m from Syria. I fled Syria on 26 October, 20...

The Lunatic Express

30th May 1896. This was the day railway officials and government dignitaries of the newly declared...

Hello from Indonesia

Halo, Namaku Banni Bestina... You can call me Banni. I am one of the Voice Of Youth blogging inter...