VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships, presumably starting at the end of 2016.

In the meanwhile, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Consent

consent |kənˈsɛnt| Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something: no chan...

The Girl

I have a friend. She is a girl who loves other girls. She wanted to say it. She wanted to find som...

Are you the answer?

Puzzles. Public funds catwalking out of treasuries. Questions. Answers needed. What if you held the answer to the problems that bewitched many? I was made a Carrington youth fellow by the US consulate in Lagos, Nigeria in February 2016. About 20 of us were. We were selected to run develo...

Misogyny at Its Worst - The Middle East

Addressing misogyny in the Middle East is not about salaries or political participation. Although...

Boy Blue

She walked in behind him. She much liked to stare at the ground while walking. Her mother said she...

Starting It From Me

It’s been more than a month now that I have shaved my entire head. The reason behind this was to...

It’s time to sparkle

When I first started posting here on VOY, I did not tell anyone. Not my best friends and not my fa...

In this castle we built

Ever had an imaginary version of a place that you wish was real? A place of your own where you had...

The MUN Way Forward

Model United Nations (MUNs) is a simulation of the United Nations which enables the participating...

I want to stop wearing blood

Forever 21. H&M. Mango. United Colors of Benetton. Nike. You name it and I’ll bet you th...