VOY Blogging Internship

Applications for the next round of VOY blogging internships are now CLOSED and UNDER REVIEW.

This year Voices of Youth is trying something new and inspiring for young people worldwide. That’s why the incoming round of internships will have a partial focus on climate change and the environment - one of the world’s most pressing issues.

The 3-month internship (February- June 2017) offers young people aged 14-25 an opportunity to receive personalized feedback on their blog posts, a series of live interactive sessions with subject matter experts, weekly lessons and tips on blogging, access to a network of international youth bloggers, and the opportunity to have their pieces published on notable digital media platforms. At the end of the internships participants will have improved their blogging skills with the help of their peers and the VOY Community Coordinator who supervises their work, gained new insights into environmental and climate issues, and been connected to a network of international young bloggers. The internship is done by remote participation, which means that interns are not required to travel anywhere.

Upon successful completion of the internship, participants receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF.

In total, about 10-15 applicants are selected to participate in each internship. Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth only contact candidates that are selected for the internship.

If you are not selected for the internship - don’t worry! The Voices of Youth community is open to everyone - submit a blog post, comment on posts, participate in our discussions or simply browse through the inspiring articles on our website. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

VOY Blogging Internship Applications OPEN!

Hi everyone! We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Voices...

The Child

It was right then and there that he realized all his jokes that bring the house down, all his games and ploys that make women chase him around, all his hard work both at school and his business, all his donations to charities, all he has ever done, and is still doing, were to get people to l...

Farewell #VOY

I loved you on the morning where I turned 10. Waking up to stacked boxes of toys wrapped up in k...

This is not a love poem

It all started with closed eyes and a feeling in my gut telling me How this is unfamiliar, e...

The Beginning of Something Great

It all started with a simple ad on Facebook a few months ago. It was a blogging internship provide...

The Light Inside Me

I tried committing suicide. And it all went dark. I woke up in ICU with tubes all over my bo...

Lights Out

I always thought that that the bell that went off at the end of the day was the loudest and friski...

Becoming

There are, as Yaz said, conscious people out there. Before June I believed such people were isolated...

See You Later Alligator

Throughout the last three months of my life, the only constant has been my Voices of Youth interns...

Inspire: Meet Nigerian Mathematician changing the lives of youths

Meeting Cynthia Onwuchuruba was like every other random way you meet someone. However, getting to...