VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships, presumably starting at the end of 2016.

In the meanwhile, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

How to Be a HAPPIER Person

When you google ‘how to be happy’ or ‘how to be more of a happy person’, the search result...

What Did You Achieve?

In 2013 I had completed my high school education from Rato Bangala School which is situated in Lal...

They Are Bangladeshis

I was sitting in a CNG, which is a natural gas vehicle, with two of my friends and colleagues....

Musings

Day Six I woke up and decided to go the park near home. At the entrance I met her. “Arrg...

The outside

Ever pretended you were inside a box? It was something my friends and I loved to do as kids....

“I’m Gay. We Exist” - Inspire! With Logal Bet Kako

Super heroes aren’t only characters in comic books. Instead, they are selfless volunteers aiding...

Dear Mom

Thank you. Thank you for being the woman you are. Thank you for raising me the way you did....

Why Am I Doing Exactly What I Preach Against?

I have been thinking about this blog post for a while, analysing what exactly was it that I wanted...

The Moral Machine

“The Moral Machine is a platform for gathering a human perspective on moral decisions made by ma...

His name was Tom

She thought it was odd that he was the first to die, well, at least that’s what she says. He was...