VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships, presumably starting at the end of 2016.

In the meanwhile, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

What Voices of Youth Internship Taught Me

How I Got Here Back in the day, I used to be a volunteer for a NGO that supported children wit...

Curtain Call

I always get nervous before going on stage in front of many people. It doesn’t matter if it’s...

Hello, World!

“Hello, world!” This is a quote from a friend I met in Lebanon during an entrepreneurial compe...

4 Ways My Voices of Youth Internship Changed My Life

It’s crazy how the smallest things can change your life completely. I remember vividly how I...

All Good Things Must Come to an End - And That is Good

Now that my internship is coming to an end, I was almost falling back into old behavioral patterns...

It Is True

I can’t even think of a proper way to start. It’s the end, but the dream is still too good to...

3 Lessons for Gender Equality

Before Anything Else: The Right to Live While gender equality has many aspects that need to be d...

“Something Happened in Sultanahmet”

Shortly after a terrorist attack on Tuesday in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet district I turned on the T...

Recycling Hope: Voy Inspire!

Imagine that you are self employed. To get to your workplace, you have walk one to two hours on fo...

I Was a Better Blogging Intern Than V Would Have Been

It was a funny day. October 30th, we no longer had a physics teacher, so we had free hours that we...