Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Have you ever given a gift to yourself? I haven't receive any gifts for the last 4 or 5 years, so this time I choose to gift a book to myself.
Recognize your heart.

Treat people not because of how you wished to be treated. Treat people truly from your heart with a positive reason. By doing good things or kindness would not hurt you or anyone.
Kindness is not something that is exalted, but a positive thing that exists in God's creatures and doesn't harm anyone who does it. So please, be kind to everyone without exception and without veiled reason.

-Avisheena
Repeat: I am progressing daily, by leaps and bounds.

I don't have the power to control my destiny but I have the power to do my action.
In all my achievements, I am the first person to congratulate me, as I know my journey better than anyone else
Always appreciate yourself. You are the person who has seen struggles, pain, knows your story better than anyone else..Sometimes in order to feel motivated you don't find people to appreciate you, so why be dependent on them?
Every new day is the possibility to create the dream of life which you want.
Energy Auditing is a solution to improve our energy consumption in our homes and buildings and its a step towards doing something about Climate Change #EnergyManagementforbetterWorld
Inclusion is a right not a privilege for a select few. It's an important value given to every human being regardless of the Race, Skin colour, religion, language, gender, sexuality or sexual orientation.
In times of distress, it's the Hope which sustains which make it believe it too can happen. It will happen, whatever change you want.