Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Just another reminder that men deserve paternity leave too. Fathers are also important in the lives and development of their kids. #worklifebalance #decentworkconditionsforall
We need to imbibe within families that sustainable development is the new goals.
If you are suffering from depression society didn't have to react.. It can happen to anyone at any phase of their life. It's normal for an individual to suffer from depression.
Give a child a reason to live in a world full of danger. What if we change first the world ? What if we create a new future for our children ?
Talking about anxiety and depression should not be difficult, it is necessary!
Mental health is a priority.
Sports in girls should be compulsory as it brings out one's leadership qualities.
For me being a feminist , i got inspiration from bee, leading a matriarchal society
We can shift our homes, construction . Can you shift the ecosystem by cutting those valuable tree. Trees can be grown again but those ecosystem lost can't be back.
Climate change leads to irreparable damages . The life's maynt be same again.
Education is the foundation of nations.
A society that puts education within its priorities and invests in it, is destined to evolve.
ON COVID_19 OUTBREAK:

It’s time to stop reacting and start acting! Procedure to forestall and probable remedy if contracted, is what is needed to be propagated rather than the growing fear psychosis.