Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
This is my first post! What topics do you want me to talk about? :)
When we see other in danger or despair,we want to be the first one to help him/her
So why don't do it for yourself?
Try to comfort yourself at times of despair instead of blaming yourself or waiting for others to come.
Speaking about world peace is futile unless we don’t work for individual transformation. Once we successfully achieve this peace yardstick, world peace would be no far, there would be no turning back.
WE MUST TAKE AN OATH INDIVIDUALLY TO CHANGE THE PLANET NOW AS OUR OFFSPRINGS IN THE FUTURE DESERVES A BETTER LIFE WHICH WILL BE THEIR GIFT FROM US
LET'S CARE FOR OTHERS BY STARTING WITH SMALL THINGS.
BEING A REMINDER FOR OTHERS TO KEEP A SOCIAL DISTANCE, CONSTANTLY WEARING A MASK AND WASHING HANDS WITH SOAP OR USING A HAND SANITIZER.
WEAR A MASK. NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF, BUT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES TOO. YOUR LIFE IS NOT JUST YOURS, IT'S YOUR FAMILY'S TOO. STAY HOME, STAY SAFE.
Next time you complement someone, don't call them lucky. Say, "you worked your way up and I find that inspirational."

Covid has thought us that people aren't permanent,
We have lost many people,
Expecting a cure,
Grief has took the place of happiness,
Sad faces all around,
Waiting for a miracle to emerge,
And it will.

This Is Not The Time To Only Talk But To Work Harder To Solve Problems And For This We Must Be Positive.Then Only,Solutions Can Be Implemented To Take Our Planet Forward For Which Everyone Has To Be Responsible Individually.
Staying at home and wearing a mask is the most precious thing we can do for others. Let’s do it. We can end this.