Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
"Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind, be led by the dreams in your heart" - Roy T. Bennett
You need to know that your life is what you leave behind when you're gone, whether it's good or bad things.
“TO END POVERTY, WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE TERM.

POVERTY IS THE BARRIER THAT PREVENTS A PERSON FROM ACCESSING THE ACCESSORIES HE NEEDS FOR A LIVING.”

~Bamalum Buji Mustapha~
People need to start asking better questions rather than questioning the worst possibilities.
Until we achieve the goal of creating a world where future generations will be glad to call home, we are not giving up!!
“We always say that we are underneath the stars. We aren’t, of course— there is no up or down, and anyway the stars surround us. But we say we are beneath them, which is nice.”
-Turtles All the Way Down, John Green
To be human is to love.

To love is to give-
to give up your time, your money, your comfort, your talents without any expectation of admiration.
The zero sum game called internet.
The internet has created a post modern simulation where everyone is a part of the world while they are not, it has rendered us as consumers and decapitated the original thinking of people.
People need to start understanding that being kind isn’t a job or talent you work for, it’s simply just being “HUMAN”
Never let someone’s unkind treatment lead you to do the same, because once you return the favor, you’re no different.
Do it for YOU.

Every second you spend thinking about what somebody else has, it is taking away from the time you could be creating something for yourself.