Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Dear youth, we have to change the world if we don't want to be changed by world, cause the goodness of the world is just from the youth, by the youth and for the youth.
It’s easy to ignore or break something. Try healing and caring instead, the changes will shake the world! <3
We need to stop criticizing people who are brave enough to be themselves.All of us aren't meant to be alike.
Justice - Humanity. My world is already blind. Supporting to get the gain. In the other hand they add the pain. Humanize to human? Do you ever gaze? Overall work to get the cash. Nowdays, rarely see the smile in every face.
Can i be free to use pink for boy and green, lavender , mauve for girl or any other colours?
Black is my favourite colour. I want to use it when i am happy not what people do as to mourn. Can I do that?
Let's enjoy colours. I don't like the concept of blue being represent of boy and pink as girl. I don't like the idea of black means mourning. Let's remove that tag from colours.
Black is simply as colour. White is simply as colour. Pink is simply as colour. Blue is simply as colour.
Can't we just stop denoting a colour to represent specific something.
Trust once broken it take years to retrieve whether an individual or an organisation.
Who are real friends? The one i encounter into my physical real world or the virtual ones. Who's gonna say me this.
The earth will survive. We humans won't. Fight global warming for your and your children's sake. Use renewable energy, reduce water and food wastes... No matter what, do something!
Ser o no ser, esa es la cuestión. Tener miedo y no saber qué hacer, no está mal. No intentarlo y no luchar por lo que queremos, sí. Entonces, ¿lo hacemos?
Protecting our planet is not merely another social justice cause but a change we all need to follow for survival. Together, we can certainly save our planet. Together, we can make a difference - the difference.