Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
You cannot reach a worthy place through shortcuts. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
The present is the future.
So don't think too much and just live.
But don't just live.
Live beyond 'just'.
You deserve everything you dream of.
You deserve all the love you give to the world.
You deserve all the good things in life.
Being a girl can not stop you from anything. it's never a barrier. We are strong; we are determined. Nothing can stop us from touching the sky. Being a girl is our strength. #DayOfTheGirl
Adults tend to underestimate the amount of potential that we have,
thus preventing us from voicing our opinions.
This is why youths tend to rebel and cause disruption to break free, and be true to their own identity.
Just be yourself💕. Let people see the REAL😜, IMPERFECT😵, FLAWED🙌, QUIRKY👀, WEIRD😎, BEAUTIFUL😍, AND MAGICAL PERSON😃 that you are.💗
No one is higher; no one is lesser. We are all equal. Nationality, wealth or beauty; nothing can divide us if we unite by our hearts.
A bright future is what we all want, but a brighter one for you and me is what we have to create !!
The most important thing in my life right now is to be at peace no conflicts of heart and mind. It's more about inner peace.
We all had problems some are expressing, some are hidden, some are onto subconscious level. The moment we choose to live at this moment is when we attain peace within ourselves.
Peace of mind is important and battle ends when we start living into this moment.
Do you want to think - What if I had done things differently? No right so do the different thing right now while you've got the chance.