Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
In this crisis-stricken world, I demand transparency from all, for all, and we will emerge victorious
Hola, me gustaría hacerte una pregunta.
¿Cómo visualizas el futuro de las nuevas generaciones?
The text says " You are important "
No matter what the world says , you are important and you matter.
Young Afgan schoolgirl studying for school
I painted this piece in response to the bombing in the Sayed Al-Shuhada school.
CT scans will show shadows or patches in the chests of those affected with the Coronavirus. With their death, they seem to leave behind these shadows.
It’s crestfallen faces, heavy hearts and lamenting within and around me.
Live life as if your not going to make it to tomorrow.
Be you today and be a better version of yesterday's you 😁
We want peace in our minds.

The peace which we can be who we want. The peace which we can dream without any limit and fear. Mental health, and the mental peace, must be part of human rights, not just human wish.
INDIA IS FIGHTING HARDER TO STOP THIS PANDEMIC AND WILL NOT SURRENDER SO EASILY.THE PLANET MUST STAND WITH US.EVERY SMALL STEPS TAKEN BY US CAN SOLVE THIS PANDEMIC.FOR THAT WE MUST FOLLOW THE EXPERTS.

Let us humans embrace the power of our collective will,
For in unity lies our greatest strength to impact lives!
Let us all unite!
Fight, fight and fight again!

And you will see that one day the sun will be waiting for you.

- Carlo Capasso
Come on India. We did it before, we are doing it now and we will overcome this. We shall overcome togather.
India hasn't failed. You fail only when you give up. But India is staying strong and fighting continuously to get through the second wave of covid-19.
I believe we will get through this together!
Stay at home, keep taking care of yourself. We can end this virus all together. Whether you may feel too little, remember you are an important part of this.