Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
We are nothing without the environment. Let Us protect our Environment with everything we are and have

#Climate Change is real and it affects us all.
Keep Looking Up & Ahead!
I advise you not to compare yourself to those running on either side of you for you will certainly be distracted from your destination.
I woke up this morning and I acknowledged the fact that I cannot rely on my own strength to fulfill all the activities that are yet to come. Then I called unto God and right after a weight was released off of my shoulders.
“IN LIFE, EACH STEP YOU TOOK, EACH SECOND OF TIME YOU SPENT HAS A PURPOSE AND HAS BEEN COUNTED.
DO NOT GET FRIGHTENED BY THE FLIPPANCY OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT READY TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE”

~BAMALUM BUJI MUSTAPHA~
“IF YOU HAVE A PLAN, PASSION, PATIENCE AND PEACE IN WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING IN LIFE, THEN YOU’LL PROSPER AND THAT WILL BE TRUE SUCCESS”

~BAMALUM BUJI MUSTAPHA~
The concept of global citizenship has positively been evolved. Now we must contribute for our common & shared sustainable future.