Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Fear, of your future and of uncertainty, it is what holding you back. over come that fear and you shall see the light within your self which is burning to be discovered that have an immense capability of achieving greatness.
The phrase sharing is caring does not only imply on the gifts and foodstuffs, it can also mean sharing your ideas and thoughts so that you get to help another individual. Let's share ideas the same way we share food!!!
It’s not the mind that lives in your body, it’s the body that lives in your mind.
In the story of your goals, every effort, no matter how small, is a chapter written towards your own success narrative.
Long and weary are the roads
That lead to beautiful places.
But the ones ghosted and less treaded on ,
Lead to miracles….
"I don't compete, because everyone has a unique talent within them to transform and change the society and people lives positively.
"Let's strive together to fulfill the challenges we face for the betterment of our climate."
As long as body and soul is with you, do not give up!
Everyone can be a fighter...
And so can you...
As long as you can feel the breeze and the sun, keep living..
May the heart be blessed with all its desires...

Your actions are like brushstrokes on the canvas of life, coloring the world with your unique hues. Keep painting!