Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
We really become mature the moment we appreciate and respect different opinions. It doesn't come with age rather comes with a huge heart.
Magic happens, Miracles happen too. But let's start doing the work. Let's start doing what we need to do.
I think we shouldn't try to be like anyone else when there's the choice of becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
- Mark Twain

“FOR EXISTENCE, SURELY IS IN THE FORM OF EPISODES.

TRY EVOLVING WITH SOMETHING GOOD IN EACH EPISODE FOR EVENTUALLY EACH EPISODE COMES TO AN END.”

~BAMALUM BUJI MUSTAPHA~
I don't know if anyone else is ready to accept me as I am, but I am ready to accept myself. Are you ready??
I am learning to fly higher and higher in the sky. Spreading my wings and growing it to proximity.
Birds in the sky
Unleash your potential and realise that you have more to deliver to this world
My body odour is just my body odour, it doesn't define my identity or my community from where I have come from.
Life tends to be meaningful when you are actually doing what needs to be done.
Have a firm belief in yourself, not on people's myths. I have taken that risk and broken that vague empty myth.
My ideas are not just my ideas. They can bring change and tackle problems with solutions.