Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
Some illustrations of children doing their natural activities
The day where we celebrate the years the happiness and the Innocence
Reimagino un mundo  sin discriminacion,con paz y que la comunidad LGBTQ sea tratada con igualdad
En esta imagen, imagino mi mundo ideal: sin discriminación a la comunidad LGTBQ
Talking about our issues should not be the issue itself. We need to brave our hearts to solve problems that need solving now more than ever.
The best way to spark change is to use our voice. This is how our goals, opinoins, and demand for change we want to see in the world are addressed. Be the voice of the voiceless!!
Poem about a drop of water that makes the flower feel just fine
At times, 'just a drop' is enough to make the difference.
This is just a happy little girl running through a field at sunset. Looking at this drawing, you should catch a glimpse of freedom, some kind of connection to nature in a world that is transitioning as fast as that sunset... We should make more time to connect with nature because it will give us the willingness and the strength to preserve it.
A happy little girl running through a field at sunset : freedom & nature
Life has turned upside down and has given us a chance to mould it all over again.
Let's use that as our strength, and not as our weakness.
Be the flower in the garden which brightens the world when grown in cluster but manages to hold on to its beauty when its broken apart to be taken home.
Follow your heart when you don't know where to go, if you abide by this simple law then you can never go wrong.
~Lia's law of the heart.
child dream
Hope of every child is just to be free without having to worried anything