Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
You have the right to openly talk about your struggles. They make you neither less deserving of love nor more difficult to be with. They make you human.
No one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
So, please, stop being the last one to forgive yourself for yours.
“we are not born bad, it's just that we live in an indifferent and unhealthy pattern of society.”

Meida, 14, Indonesia
Self-love means you appreciate your God who created you.
Self-love is the highest peak of happiness, because you won't think of all the bad things other people say about you.
Never stop realising your dreams. The best time is now! No matter where you came from and what you dreaming!
Through all the challenges in life that we’ve had and yet to unfold, may we remember that each one of us is a beacon of light. We are all able. We, the youth, the country’s student leaders, are needed more than ever.
Don't worry if you had failed somewhere and is still breathing... Because every breath is a new opportunity that you deserves. So count on them.
Let us be our most dear possession, take care of your mental health and let no one take your peace away from you. ✌🏻
Sometimes you have to take a step back, have a cup of coffee and leap right ahead.
The only thing more frustrating than having a mental illness is pretending that you don't. So speak up, don't suppress your feelings, and reduce the stigma. You do not deserve to be threatened by a mental illness.
While it's never okay to quit, it's okay to let go of somethings sometimes!