VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

L'oranais, an Algerian movie

Most of us like cinema, like seeing movies and watching series. Many of us like actors and there a...

Do they know it's christmas time at all?

It's exactly one month before Christmas and I'm looking forward for a break from my hectic life but I cannot help but think of all the children and young people in the world who won't even know it is Christmas. I think of the people who will be spending their Christmas without their rela...

Journey with Voices of Youth

Sometimes I feel that time is running too fast and this feeling has become stronger as I am wondering how fast has time passed as it is already five months of my internship with Voices of Youth blogging. However, I am very glad that I am part of VOY and got this golden opportunity to share m...

I Don't Hate Men!

Gender equality is a topic that fascinates me, and something that I believe we should all strive f...

What I learnt this week

Well, there’s something I learnt last Sunday, on 16th November where the second tour of presidential elections in Romania took place. What I learned? That people matter. A lot. These elections have offered a huge surprise to all Romanians: on one hand, we selected a President which is pa...

Youth Participation in Politics and Governance

In democracies like the one I live in, politics is, whether we like it or not, an integral part of...

Every student's nightmare: Procrastination

Everyone's struggled with procrastination. I can procrastinate with reading, watching TV, eating,...

My wish for children in 25 years time is...

I have had the most interestingly fascinating encounters with children this year alone. In the pro...

What have particularly marked me recently as an ambitious individual a...

Mauritius Island is not just about stunning beaches, the Sun, summer, beautiful sights, amazing fo...

Technology & Human Rights

Many young people have been called by their older relatives “magicians” just for helping with...