VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

A State of Mind During Exam Time

Yesterday I took a pen & paper to write an exciting & informative article about some global issues which I intended to post in VOY blogging page but lot of topics mingled in my mind & finally I decided not to write about them & instead to write about my own state of mind duri...

Challenged by fear of the unkown

Your name: Brighton Mukupa Kaoma Your age: 20 Where are you originally from and where do you...

Between opulence and poverty

Hi everyone!, if you´ve read any of my posts you might already know I live in Chile but I am Colo...

The Terrorist's Daughter - A book review

I used to be quite an avid reader ever since I can recall. I was in the habit of reading through e...

My Conclusion-What matters most to youth?

If you are wondering what I am concluding, kindly check the first two posts here and here. It is great to know that our youth know what changes to expect and demand from our leaders for the benefit of society and national prosperity. After listening and interacting with many young people...

Your Health; Your Responsibility

The theme in the Seychelles for health is “your health, your responsibility.” The health care system in the Seychelles caters for access to health care for everyone. The largest proportion of the government’s budget is given to the Ministry of Health to cater for the health care of the...

Is smoking fair?

This week im doing something a bit different, I'm going to write a poem, I decided to write a poem...

Is it simple to keep healthy?

This week, dedicated to NCD (Non Communicable Diseases), every young man/woman should take a momen...

What Does Your Society Teach You About Poverty?

Implicit in most discussions of poverty is the notion that inequality is a given, and this has bee...

The NHS

Living in the UK, something I and many others take for granted is the National Health Service. A service that is provided free to all at the point of use. Admittedly it is the UK taxpayers money that funds the hospitals, but for your average person this means you do not have the worry of pay...