VOY Blogging Internship

The 4-month blogging internship offers young people aged 14-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue. During the internship, internships are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, internships receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF - definitely a great addition to any CV!

Applications for the blogging internship just closed – the next batch of selected interns will start blogging in April.

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship, stay tuned for the announcement of our next blogging internship, starting in August 2015.

In the meanwhile, check out some of the post of our former blogging interns below!

My experience as a Blogging Intern and my year 2014.

Namasté, dear Voices of Youth community. :) I am pleased to be back after so long. First of...

My Voices of Youth blogging internship

A major highlight of the year 2014 was definitely my VOY internship. I remember a friend making a...

VOY Blogging Internship - Definitely worth it

I wondered what I would make my last post about, I thought whether it should be about the achievements of 2014 and looking forward to 2015 or a profile of myself or one last piece about the qualified right of freedom of speech versus tolerance. I think a piece on the internship is definitely...

Voices of Youth - My best memory of 2014

There’s a lot to write about, but don’t worry, I won’t bore you with every single detail. I...

What do you love?

We all encounter hardships in life, and sometimes it takes a long time to rise up, and overcome th...

My Voices of Youth Blogging Internship

As a young person and advocate Ive always liked looking for actions to take and opportunities to s...

How music has changed over time

Sometime ago, I sat a few rows behind some much older men on a bus. They were discussing loudly an...

Thank you 2014!

It’s really amazing how we develop over the years, how we learn, how we succeed and how we fail...

In 2014, I learnt to be myself

Yesterday I was thinking to myself, weighing my options and making decisions for the year ahead. I...

My VOY Blogging Internship

So, this is the last day of 2014. One year, thousands of feelings, events and beautiful people met...