VOY Blogging Internship

A big “thank you” to our blogging interns

Congratulations to all the 2014 Voices of Youth Blogging Interns! Over the past 6 month, this amazing group of young people from all the corners of the world has driven discussion and learning on Voices of Youth and proved to be a source of inspiration to many.

The Voices of Youth Community Managers thank all of you for your commitment, passion and high quality of work.

Check out what these young people have had to say below - and stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships in 2015!

My Voices of Youth blogging internship

A major highlight of the year 2014 was definitely my VOY internship. I remember a friend making a...

VOY Blogging Internship - Definitely worth it

I wondered what I would make my last post about, I thought whether it should be about the achievements of 2014 and looking forward to 2015 or a profile of myself or one last piece about the qualified right of freedom of speech versus tolerance. I think a piece on the internship is definitely...

Voices of Youth - My best memory of 2014

There’s a lot to write about, but don’t worry, I won’t bore you with every single detail. I...

What do you love?

We all encounter hardships in life, and sometimes it takes a long time to rise up, and overcome th...

My Voices of Youth Blogging Internship

As a young person and advocate Ive always liked looking for actions to take and opportunities to s...

How music has changed over time

Sometime ago, I sat a few rows behind some much older men on a bus. They were discussing loudly an...

Thank you 2014!

It’s really amazing how we develop over the years, how we learn, how we succeed and how we fail...

In 2014, I learnt to be myself

Yesterday I was thinking to myself, weighing my options and making decisions for the year ahead. I...

My VOY Blogging Internship

So, this is the last day of 2014. One year, thousands of feelings, events and beautiful people met...

The chance of a restart

The past years I chose not to compile a new years’ resolutions list because I thought it would be quite difficult to stick to it. And a lot could change and items could have to be deleted from or inserted in my list. Not such a good reason, right? Well, what the last year has taught me, is...