VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

My Role Model: Malala

Like many other youth around the world, my role model is Nobel Peace Prize winner and 17-year-old...

How migration enriches society

For centuries people have moved across the globe to pursue their dreams or just looking for a slig...

TV series review: Downton Abbey

I bet you already think I’m a hopeless romantic, but I’m not. Quite the opposite. And in spite...

Farah Chamma, a Palestinian poet

“You can’t prohibit young people from searching for the truth, and when they found out that yo...

My experience as a young person in the fight against corruption

"The duty of youth is to challenge corruption." - Kurt Cobain. Corruption: is it a challenge or an obstacle? Or maybe it's an indication that something is wrong? In fact, corruption was the main cause for which the Tunisian revolution started back in 17th of December 2010. It’s bee...

Teens and HIV/AIDS

The HIV and AIDS awareness day was a while ago (December 1st) .A few weeks ago I watched a video f...

Movie Review: 50/50

Movie Review: “50/50” “50/50”, inspired by the true story of its screenplay writer Will...

Voices of Youth Inspire! "Consider Agribusiness!”

I remember reading a little about Lawrence Afere and thinking how useful it will be to share his s...

Skills for 2030

There was a time when I dreamed of a future where I would find myself a decent job, and I used to...

Do one thing!

Do one thing! I’ve been thinking about this urging affirmation for some time now, trying to figure out what I would like to urge people to do. And I reached the conclusion that I would like people to try and see things from others perspective. To begin with, this activity, of trying to w...