Ayiti: The Cost of Life

The Reality of Immigration

Immigration is a tricky and highly contested issue in American politics and society today. The who...

Restoring the hope of slum children through education

Right in the heart of Korogocho slum,one of the largest slums in Nariobi,Kenya sits a small comple...

Ghana Child Mining problem

I am a student from a school in Jakarta called Jakarta Intercultural School, and my name is Patrick. I am writing this letter in the hopes of bringing a certain problem to attention. The problem at hand are the current situations where children are forced to work in the mines, for whatever c...

Voices of Youth Inspire! "Consider Agribusiness!”

I remember reading a little about Lawrence Afere and thinking how useful it will be to share his s...

Bangles for Basics…

“I earn more than my husband”, Naila states while a customer approaches her shop. The sentence...

Earning money for the homeless, hungry, and our country

Last Thursday, me and a group of people were having a big discussion about how we can help others....

The Eco Auger

One and a half billion people, that's right, billion with a b, people lack access to electricity....

International Volunteers Day

Recently on 5th December, 2014, we observed "International Volunteers Day" with the theme "People's Participation. Make Change Happen, Volunteer!". Being a youth & a volunteer myself, "International Volunteers Day" was of great importance to me. As I have been placed as an ICS (Inter...

Interview with Yeshey Namgyal, a young filmmaker from Bhutan. His vide...

1. What is your video about? The short documentary is about a young person Pema with a physica...

We can change how the business world works

In the old world, every business had the prime objective of satisfying its shareholders. It was a...