How much do you know about HPV?

Young person is accessing information on HPV on their phone. Another young person is talking to a healthcare provider about HPV.

HPV (human papillomavirus) is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the world and the leading cause of cervical cancer. Every 2 minutes, a woman dies from cervical cancer, and most of these deaths take place in low- and middle-income countries.  

Cases of cervical cancer are increasing at an alarming rate. Vaccines can protect against up to 90% of these cases, but millions of girls and women often those living in the world’s poorest places – lack access to the vaccines, screening and treatment that could save their lives. 

This World Immunization Week, we invite you to take part in a global U-Report poll to understand how much you know about HPV.

Two young people are advocating on HPV with a government leader

What motivates you to take the vaccine? What barriers do you face to obtain more information? And what would you do to influence governments regarding HPV vaccination?

Share your opinions to help UNICEF and leaders better understand your needs and better support you to protect yourself and other young people. Your voice matters.

Take the poll on your preferred platform using the links below:

Facebook Messenger: bit.ly/HPV-FB   
Instagram Direct Message: bit.ly/HPV-IG  
WhatsApp: bit.ly/HPV-WA  
Telegram: bit.ly/HPV-TM 

Topic