Tools & Resources for Youths

The Youth Media Toolkit

You always wanted to take a really good photo, but didn't know how to? This guide will help you learn how to producing different types of media (photos, blogs, audio, etc.) and display them on Voices of Youth to share with the world!

Download 

Guide to Action

Gather your friends and/or other young people that want to make an impact and follow this guide that will prepare you to take action, raise awareness on an issue and make a difference in your community!

Download 

Action Plan

Use this template to identify the issue in your community that you would like to explore. Then follow the necessary steps to address the identified problem. By planning your tasks and activities properly, you will be able to voice your opinion and make a difference in your community!

Download 

United Nations Student Leadership Conference on Development

Participating youth and teachers of the United Nations Student Leadership Conference on Development, download this document for instructions on how to create a post, login, register, and dates for the conference.

Download 

Your Guide to Instagram & Vine on VOY

Learn how to record short videos to show your perspective on issues, opportunities and events in your community. Use this guide to get tips on how to shoot and upload Vine and Instagram videos!

Download