Ayiti: The Cost of Life

A Fresher’s Plight: Bagging a Good First Job

Fresh out of college or nearing the end of your final semester in college, getting your first job...

WHY ABSTINENCE ALONE JUST WONT CUT IT

WHY ABSTAINENCE ALONE JUST WONT CUT IT In this generation it is normal to see young people going...

PRESSURES FACED BY THE YOUTH

PRESSURES FACED BY THE YOUTH Youths take up most of the world’s population and so when there...

TEEN DATING AND FLIRTING- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

TEEN DATING AND FLIRTING – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE Most people in between the age 15-24 are fou...

GENDER BASED VIOLENCE

GENDER BASED VIOLENCE Why do you think men beat women is it because they want respect or becau...

What have particularly marked me recently as an ambitious individual a...

Mauritius Island is not just about stunning beaches, the Sun, summer, beautiful sights, amazing fo...

United Nations Student Conference on Development

It has begun! The 2014-2015 United Nations Student Leadership Conference on Development preparations are well under way. We are working closely with schools in Thailand, Pakistan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, the Philippines, Mexico, and India. This year, our focus is "Con...

My wish for children in 25 years time is…......

To my knowledge, the major problems that the children of today's world are facing are malnutrition, gender inequality, child labor, child marriage, female genital mutilation, sexual crimes, war/violence, depression, lack of education, drug addiction, lack of emotional security etc. So, if I...

Let’s Invest in Young Girls Now

Today, the whole world is celebrating International Day of the Girl Child. This year’s theme is...

Blind teacher continues to beat odds

The first cry by a newborn baby usually signals a successful delivery. But to Martha Munjuri, it w...